Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Garden Update


Bad news…my garden is suffering. I think I am going to have to abandon my initial idea of planting seeds, and move to transplants. I made it past phase one, making something grow, but things got very complicated after that. Watering was different for each type of plant in my garden, and I couldn't balance the watering of the plants with the watering of the grass. Therefore, when my husband watered the grass some of my plants suffered. However, I have not given up hope. I am going to go to Lowe's (or some equally good plant store) and get transplants. I may have to plant my "sensitive" plants in separate pots. I am going to try again. I have more seeds and a lot of determination. I will keep you up to date.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Friends are overrated all most of them do is cause trouble,need your time more than you need theirs, and take advantage of the true meaning of friendship. So enjoy your family and along time, it will be more peacefull in the end.
(2 fingers up)!!