Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm Back

I have been away...but now I am ready to write.  My excuse for being away...and it is a good one...I am five months pregnant.  Between nausea and fatigue, writing has not been my primary concern.  I am so sorry to those who read my posts daily.  I was also very concerned about "letting the cat out of the bag" regarding my pregnancy to you on the blog before all of our immediate family was notified.  So now I am ready to tell the world.  We are one week from determining the sex of our baby, and I am a little nervous.  We currently have a daughter, and if this baby is a girl then our clothing situation is solved; however if the baby is a boy...we have a problem...a naked baby.  Friday is the big day...I will update you on the results that evening.

At this very moment my very devoted and loving husband is painting the children's room.  The 3 year old and the baby will be moving in together.  He found a great green color that will work for a boy and a girl...or two girls.

So look forward to new content and updates on the baby.  Talk to you soon.

No comments: