Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sick Child = No Post

I am sorry for not posting anything yesterday.  My daughter has a cold (we hope...it looks like a cold...I need it to be a cold), and the fever has been trouble since Friday night.  Special thanks to my sister-in-law for providing advice and guidance as always.  My little one is spending the day at her grandma's house, and I am attempting to work with little sleep and worry on my mind.  Please pray for us. 

Discussion for today - White Shoes...why do we buy them for children, and how long do we actually expect them to stay white?  This is a picture of my daughter's new white tennis shoes.  They looked so pretty in the store on the shelf. I will update the post when they are not so white.  Let's see how long they last.

Leave a comment.  How do you keep tennis shoes white?  Talk to you soon.

No comments: