Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thrifty Thursday




For those who have reclaimed their love for couponing, or for those just starting since reading my blog, I am going to offer my suggestions for the best deals of the week here at My Life As. I will comb the blogs and compile a list of the best deal for each store. This week, being sensitive to those just starting and attempting not to overwhelm, I will highlight two stores – Kroger and Safeway (Randalls or Tom Thumb). I will give you the item and the coupon you should clip and take to the store thanks to Shellie at Saving with Shellie and Stephanie at Couponing 101. If you wish to read further and get additional matchups, please feel free to click on the link before the matchup and journey over to the websites for more information. I will try to stick to those items that are free or nearly free. Look forward to my post on Saturday for our discussion on where you should use your coupons to maximize your savings. Happy Shopping!



My Kroger Pick (Week of 2/24 to 3/2)
Stephanie's List (here)

Blistex $1
- 35¢/1 Bistex Coupon (1/17 SS - Smat Source)
- Coupon triples at my Kroger
= Free


My Safeway Pick (Randalls/Tom Thumb)  (Week of 2/24 to 3/2)
Stephanie's List (here)

Select Jimmy Dean Products $1.99 – Saturday & Sunday ONLY
- $1/1 Jimmy Dean Coupon (1/31 RP - Red Plum)
= 99¢

Leave a comment. How did you do with your coupons this week? Did you try the deals of the week? What other stores would you like to see included in the Deal of the Week post?

No comments: