Search This Blog

Saturday, April 03, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Photo from one of my favorite movies - Sound of Music as they sing "My Favorite Things".

If Oprah has a list than so can I.  I would like to share with you my favorite things.  These things may come from various parts of my life (motherhood, wife, employee), but they all rank pretty high on my "gotta have it" list.  This week I would like to share one of my favorite mommy things - the folding travel potty seat.  I talked a little bit about this product in my potty training post (here), but here is a little more information on what it is and how to get it.

Mommy's Helper - Cushie Potty Seat Cover is my favorite on-the-go mommy thing for these reasons:  (I have tried many options for traveling with a potty training child, and this is the only thing I have found to work time after time.)
  1. It folds and can fit in a diaper bag.
  2. It is soft and cushie (not hard like others).
  3. It is sturdy.  (I was concerned about a seats ability to hold my 30 lb daughter.)
  4. It is cost effective.  (Walmart.com - can't find it in stores, but it ships fast.)
Here is a photo and a link to the product. (Click here.) For $10 it was worth a shot, and it has been the best money I have spent towards potty training.

No comments: