Search This Blog

Friday, April 09, 2010

Thrifty Thursday (On Friday)


A constant here at My Life As… is the Thrifty Thursday Deals of the Week. (This week on Friday.)  Here are the rules I try to live by when compiling the deals:
  1. I will list the best deal, in my opinion, for each store.
  2. I will give you the item and the coupon you should clip and take to the store.
  3. I will link back to the website I received the deal from so you can see more matchups.
  4. I will try to stick to those items that are free or nearly free.
Happy Shopping!

Kroger – Week of 4/7 – 4/13
McCormick Grill Mates Spices – $1
-Use $1/1 McCormick coupon (Red Plum 3/14)
Final Price = FREE

Read more here.


 
Randall's (Safeway/Tom Thumb) - Week of 4/7 – 4/13
Prego Pasta Sauce - $1.25 (Limit 4)
-Use $.50/2 Prego coupon (Smart Source 2/7)
Final Price = $1.50 for 2

Read more here.


Also, grapes are 99 cents per pound finally!

Thanks Shellie.

No comments: