Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I apologize for the late post.  I was experiencing technical difficulties yesterday.


Here is another one of my favorite things.  (See original post here.)

The Little Gym is one of my favorite things.  It is very hard to find quality acitivities for children that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.  The Little Gym does wonders for my child and my budget. My daughter started in parent-child classes, and has now started going to class by herself.  The Little Gym has given taught her teamwork, has boosted her self-esteem, and has given me an hour once a week of peace and quiet.  I love watching her learn, and now I am beginning to see her advance with her gymnastics.  If you are looking for a great place for children, I highly recommend The Little Gym.

Learn more by visiting their website - http://www.thelittlegym.com/

No comments: