Search This Blog

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thrifty Thursday


A constant here at My Life As… is the Thrifty Thursday Deals of the Week. Here are the rules I try to live by when compiling the deals:
  1. I will list the best deal, in my opinion, for each store.
  2. I will give you the item and the coupon you should clip and take to the store.
  3. I will link back to the website I received the deal from so you can see more matchups.
  4. I will try to stick to those items that are free or nearly free.
Happy Shopping!



 Randall's – Week of 3/31 - 4/6
Jimmy Dean Sausage Rolls - $4.29 (Buy One Get One Free)
Use Buy One Get One Free (Red Plum 3/28)
Final Price – 2 for FREE
*You may have to buy three depending on your store, but if you buy three you will get 3 for the price of 1.

There are even more good deals at Randall's this week. Read Shellie's list here.


STOCK UP ALERT! If you need liquid fabric softener, this is the time to get it for a very great price. Here a just a few of the stores with Snuggle deals this week. Read the entire list here.


NOTE: The coupon is regional so everyone did not get it.  However, if you are the lucky one enjoy your stock  up deal.


Target
Snuggle Fabric Softener – $3.99
Use $3/1 Snuggle coupon (Red Plum 3/28)
Final Price = $.99

Walmart
Snuggle Fabric Softener – $3.97
Use $3/1 Snuggle coupon (Red Plum 3/28)
Final Price = $.97

HEB
Snuggle Fabric Softener – $2.99
Use $3/1 Snuggle coupon (Red Plum 3/28)
Final Price = FREE

Thanks Shellie. Read about more great deals by visiting her website Saving with Shellie.





No comments: