Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Video of the Week - Just Pictures

No video this week...just pictures.  The garden is complete and the seeds are in the ground.  Take a look. Also, read my original post here.  I will keep you updated as green appears...hoepfully.

The place where it all started.


My supplies.  Box, dirt, tarp.


The seeds...a lot of them.  Many different kinds.


Mel's Mix


My loving and supportive husband.  Thanks honey.


It's done.  Seeds are in...can't wait to see what happens.


My little helper...yes...in a Snow White dress.  She insisted.


2 comments:

Krissna Jones said...

The garden is starting off well. Did Kurtis make the box? I am thinking about trying to start a small garden…maybe herbs first. It would require me going outside, so it has to be small since I am allergic to heat. :)

Also, “Anna” in the Snow White dress made my morning. LOL

Laura Johnson said...

Kurtis did make the box. I am going to post tonight about the method I used. You should try it...maybe you can plant spring and fall only...no summer.

Snow White was a great help.