Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

I Apologize

I apologize for not writing until now, but it was just so beautiful outside.  I couldn't pull myself away from the amazing weather we are having in Houston to type today.  I am sorry.  Every time I looked at my computer or laptop I was distracted by the clear blue skies.  When I left for work this morning the sun was shining so bright that I needed my sun glasses.  I love daylight savings time.  I love coming home while the sun is still out.  I know I will have to give up an hour of sleep, but it is so worth it.  So I hope you can accept my apology for soaking up some sun instead of typing.  I will try to do better tomorrow.  I will try.

Now I must go and read to my baby before bed.  This is the best part of my day.

An update for those who read my Monday post (here)...my back is feeling better each day.  The healing process is a slow process, but I have promised myself to take it easy as not to reaggravate my injury.

Have a great evening.

No comments: