Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Toy Story Deal

My sister-in-law is very excited about this deal, so I thought I would pass it along to you.  I think my daughter is too young and my step-son is too old to enjoy it, so I guess I just passed this deal right on by.  However, there are some that would like to know about this super deal.  So here you go.


Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2

Toys R Us
(1) Toy Story 1 DVD & Blu-Ray Combo Pack $16.99
(1) Toy Story 2 DVD & Blu-Ray Combo Pack $16.99 (you must buy both to get this price)
- (2) $10/1 Toy Story Printable Coupons (if you already own the movie)
= $6.99 each! ($11.99 ea. with $5 coupons if you don't own the movie)

Thanks Stephanie. Visit the Couponing 101 post here and read the comments for a price match scenairo at Target with an even better price.  Also check out the other stores with a Toy Story deal.  Click here.
 
Good luck!

No comments: