Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Thrifty Thursday

I had a few computer problems last night.  You still have time to experience these savings.

A constant here at My Life As… is the Thrifty Thursday Deals of the Week. Here are the rules I try to live by when compiling the deals:
  1. I will list the best deal, in my opinion, for each store.
  2. I will give you the item and the coupon you should clip and take to the store.
  3. I will link back to the website I received the deal from so you can see more matchups.
  4. I will try to stick to those items that are free or nearly free.

Happy Shopping!

Kroger Deal - Week of 3/17 - 3/23

Snickers 50¢
Use 50¢/2 Snickers Bars Coupon (Red Plum 02/21/10)
(Coupon doubles at my Kroger.)
Final Price = 2 Free

Thanks Stephanie. (Couponing 101 - See entire post here.)

*There is also a good promotion going on at Kroger.

March to Savings Event: Buy 8 participating items and Save $4 instantly! Mix & Match! Be sure to buy in groups of 8. I’ve only listed items with coupon match-ups, so there are other items included in this promotion. Check your ad/store for a complete list of participating products. Prices listed are after instant savings!  See Stephanie's list of participating products here.


Randall's (Safeway/Tom Thumb) - Week of 3/17 - 3/23
This is not a great week at Randall's, but here is something that may interest you.

CLEANING PRODUCTS PROMO
Buy 3+ participating cleaning products, get them for $1.99 each

Febreze Air Effects – $1.99
Use $1/1 Febreze Air Effects coupon (Proctor & Gamble 3/7)
Final Price = $.99

Scotch Brite Sponges – $1.99
Use $1/2 Scotch-Brite coupon (SS 1/31)
Final Price = $2.98 for 2

Soft Scrub – $1.99
Use $.50/1 Soft Scrub coupon (RP 3/7)
Final Price = $.99

Thanks Shellie. (Saving with Shellie - See entire post here.)

No comments: