Search This Blog

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Thrifty Thursday


A constant here at My Life As… is the Thrifty Thursday Deals of the Week. Here are the rules I try to live by when compiling the deals:
  1. I will list the best deal, in my opinion, for each store.
  2. I will give you the item and the coupon you should clip, or print, and take to the store.
  3. I will link back to the website I received the deal from so you can see more matchups.
  4. I will try to stick to those items that are free or nearly free.
This week my deals have to do with price matching. (Learn more about it by clicking here.) I will highlight two stores this week – Target and Walmart.

Happy Shopping!

NOTE: You will need your Big Lots sale paper along with coupons to complete these deals. If you don't have a Big Lots near you, or you don't get the Big Lots ad in your Sunday newspaper, I invite you to visit the websites to find additional items you can shop for this week at other stores.

Walmart and/or Target (Week of 2/28 to 3/6)
You can do these deals at either store because they both will price match. I am doing my deals at Target this time. The coupons are available by clicking the link under the item and printing them from a website.

V8 V-Fusion Juice, 46 oz - $1.50 in ad
Use $1/1 Printable (campellskitchen.com)
Final Price =$.50
Thanks Krazy Coupon Lady (Read entire post here.)

All Laundry Detergent 50 oz - $2.50 in ad
Use $2/1 (Red Plum 2/7)
Final Price=$.50

Thanks Totally Target and Krazy Coupon Lady (Read their entire posts here and here.)

I did the V8 V Fusion deal yesterday at Target and I came home with 7 bottles of juice for $3.50!  (The juice costs $2.99 at Target regular price.) Yippie!  I did the All deal when it came out about two months ago so I am out of coupons and have too much laundry detergent...says my husband.)

Leave a comment. Did you try to price match this week? How did you do with printing coupons? I wish you great success.

No comments: