Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Please let me explain.

Yesterday I had high hopes of completing my post after my daughter went to sleep...here lies the problem.  I was once again caught up in the beautiful blue skies, and I ran around all day soaking up the sun again. (See Friday's post here.)  When I finally got home it was time to cook, clean and spend family time.  At that point I decided I would post after my daughter went to sleep, however she did not go to sleep easily.  Let me explain.  My daughter currently spends most of her nights on the floor of our room on three fluffy comforters instead of her beautiful full size bed in her room.  She is in the imagination phase, and no matter how many monsters we slay or fish we remove from her bed, her room is not suitable for sleeping in her mind.  We have tried lots and lots of things, but have not been successful.  Last night we decided we would try to get her in the full size bed, even though she normally wakes in the middle of the night and ends up back on her comforter bed.  We tried for about an hour and a half with no results, and by the time we all moved back to the comforter bed I was spent, emotionally and physically.  So there you have it.  There reason I did not write a post yesterday.  Not the greatest excuse, but it is all I have...sorry...again.  I plan to be back on track tomorrow.

No comments: