Search This Blog

Monday, March 08, 2010

It's Monday - Enough Said!

Happy Monday All!

I am trying to smile through the pain of Monday.  I am all stuffy with allergy problems.  My upper back hurts probably due to a strained muscle.  I am a little miserable today.  I have yet another motto that has helped me through this day - "Fake it 'til you make it!"

When I was a dancer that was a slogan we lived by.  When in rehersal, and you don't really know all of the steps, you have to pretend you do until the steps become second nature.  So today was a fake it 'til you make it day for me.  I have been pushing through the pain of the day all the while fooling those around me.  You should try it sometimes...it is very liberating if you can pull it off.  However, now I have an appointment with an Icy Hot patch and hopefully a good nights sleep. (pending cooperation from you know who!)

How do you fake it 'til you make it?  Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments: