Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Prayer for Avery

This morning while at church the Pastor brought up a young couple about my age and we prayed for them.  The husband, wife and little baby are facing a very challenging situation.  The baby, not more than 4 months old, is going to have open heart surgery this Thursday.  Her name is Avery, and she is beautiful.

I am asking that you add Avery to your prayer list.  Please keep her parents in your prayers as well for strength during this time.  I cannot imagine what the family is going through right now, but I do know that the prayers of the righteous avail much.  If you believe in the power of prayer, I ask that you pray for Avery this week.  I do not know their last name, and I do not know the full extent of Avery's illness.  What I do know is that a God knows, and He is much bigger than any of our problems.

Take it to God.  Take everything to Him in prayer.  May God strengthen you as well during your time of struggle.

No comments: