Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thrifty Thursday


A constant here at My Life As… is the Thrifty Thursday Deals of the Week. Here are the rules I try to live by when compiling the deals:
  1. I will list the best deal, in my opinion, for each store.
  2. I will give you the item and the coupon you should clip and take to the store.
  3. I will link back to the website I received the deal from so you can see more matchups.
  4. I will try to stick to those items that are free or nearly free.
Happy Shopping!


Target (Week of 3/7 to 3/13)
Johnson's Buddies Soap Bars 97¢
- $1/1 Johnson's Coupon (3/7 Red Plum)
= Free
See the entire post here. Thank you Stephanie.
I love this soap.  I have done this deal many times!


 
Kroger (Week of 3/10 to 3/16)
Gatorade $1
- 50¢/1 Gatorade G2 Coupon (1/10 Red Plum) - Coupon doubles at my Kroger.
= Free
See the entire post here.  Thank you Stephanie.


Randalls (Week of 3/10 to 3/16)
Quaker Oatmeal Squares – $1-Use $1/1 Quaker coupon (2/14 Red Plum)= Free
See the entire post here.  Thank you Shellie.
Read more about double and triple coupons here.

No comments: